easiest way to spot a fake: The Picture?

Discussion in 'Chat' started by Oh_the_CAKE, Nov 6, 2018.

buy fake id
already21.com shop
IDChief - Buy fake ID
  1. Oh_the_CAKE

Oh_the_CAKE New Member

I'm relatively new to this sub (been following along for about two months). So obviously I'm by no means an expert, but I have got really into researching what makes a good fake and all that stuff. The one thing that i have noticed that sticks out like a sore thumb on even the best id's is that the pictures are ~Too Good~. I have a real NC license so I know I have the most severe case, but in general, the pictures on real id's are pretty pixelated.

I understand the reasoning behind vendor's wanting buyers to submit a high quality picture, because photoshoping a low res picture can be a nightmare. But I was just wondering if any sellers we're currently (or looking into) working on improving there id's by editing the pictures to bring them down to the DMV's quality.

2. AidsDumpster

AidsDumpster New Member

I'm not sure who, but many are starting to offer a pixelation effect as an option. Only certain states actually have poor photo quality though.

3. delited01

delited01 Member

[deleted]

4. delited01

delited01 Member

well. kansas ids (checked 6 of my friends real ids) depends on where it was issued.. some are high res and some suck balls! so its not that much of a big deal.

5. delited01

delited01 Member

KF said he is going to begin doing it

6. TheNameIsBobb

TheNameIsBobb New Member

Ted and Mr. Rep have this effect imo

7. flaridaidreviewer

flaridaidreviewer New Member

Kingforge is doing this with his NC

8. bimboozled

bimboozled New Member

Kingforge pixelates NC photos by request.

9. Chiefcorneater

Chiefcorneater New Member

I'm a bouncer and the quality of the picture being a giveaway varies by state and if it's a newer style ID or not. We usually catch the ID based off the micro prints, layout design (Col. Little cloud border), UV layering and the persons overall demeanor during the check.

We don't even fuck around with scanners because more than likely the ID will go through the scanner and it really comes down to individual skill and the amount of fucks the door guy gives that determine your success.

New jersey, north Carolina, Washington, Colorado, Alaska, Hawaii, Florida, Illinois, and Ohio are the ID's that most good bouncers will focus more time on and are more likely to catch just because of the shear volume We see of these states and the amount of fakes we pull from them.

Also don't argue your ID. IF you get caught just give up the ID and cut your losses because more than likely the bouncer is giving you the opportunity to leave without having to deal with cops. I've had too many people argue their ID and then when the cops arrive and verify the ID is fake, they got a nice ride in the back of the cruiser and potentially dropped from school.

We don't care that you're trying to use a fake just don't think you're the hottest shit on the block with it and you'll be good.

10. GreatestOfAllTime

GreatestOfAllTime New Member

I used an RGF CO in California and it passed but the only comment was "the picture is really really clear." So it is actually a problem.

11. throwaway3928

throwaway3928 New Member

This may sound stupid to a TON of people but scanning a real DMV picture at a really high resolution and reprinting it in the temp with a cannon pixma ip220 looks stupid real.